The Odin tool is the most common using flashing tool for Samsung galaxy phones and tablets leaked by Samsung Inc. Odin is lightweight but powerful, and worldwide Android users widely use it. Currently, Odin is only compatible with the Windows platform, but you can use the Heimdall if you need the alternatives for Linux OS or the MAC OS. XDA developers and the Odin android community are trying to give up to date direct downloading links and various usages.
Features of Samsung Odin
- Flash Stock Firmware – With Samsung Odin, you can flash stock firmware on your Samsung mobile phone. So it is extremely useful to come up with a fix in a condition like crash, boot, loop, or any other issues related to the software operations.
- Flash Recovery File– Like Stock and Custom firmware, flashing Odin provides you the chance for flash Stock or Custom Recovery.
- Flash Kernels– Flashing Stock or Custom Kernels is possible. Notice that you must have Samsung Odin flashable custom kernel and compatible with the Android device.
- Flash Root Package – Samsung Odin can Flash the custom root packages on your android device to let the root access.
What Are the Requirements for Odin Root Download?
- Windows running PC
- Refreshed USB drivers
- ADB and fastboot devices
- Legitimate USB link
Facts for Odin root Tool:
- Completely reinforcement your gadget is significant
- Download recent Odin Version
- Introduce USB drivers
- Download custom ROM
- Samsung gadgets are unique and every one requires the various strategies to establishing.
Odin Root Download – Direct Download Links:
- Samsung Odin 3.10.7
- Samsung Odin 3.10
- Samsung Odin 3.09
- Download Odin Multi downloader V 4.44
- Versatile Odin Lite 4 Download
Official links to Download Samsung Odin
You will be able to find almost all the Samsung Odin Download links with their respective changelogs. Use the latest version available there or the most suitable version according to your Samsung phone model and firmware.
Odin 3 v3.07
Odin 3 v3.12.3
Auto Reboot: Your telephone will reboot naturally after the blazing finishes.
Re-Partition: Re-Partition the Samsung EMMC (inserted Multi Media Card) stockpiling by utilizing a Partition Information Table (.pit) record.
F. Reset Time: Reset the glimmering counter (number of times the gadget has been streaked).
Nand Erase All: This will arrange the whole EMMC (implanted Multi Media Card) stockpiling of the Samsung gadget.
Telephone Bootloader Update: This alternative is utilized to refresh the boot programming of the gadget.
Download mode on your gadget:
To streak any firmware on your Samsung Android gadget, you need to enter the download mode on your gadget. It’s actual basic, power off your gadget > press and hold power button + home catch + volume down key all the while for a couple of moments. At the point when it shows a Warning message, basically press volume up key to enter download mode.