The Odin tool is the most common using flashing tool for Samsung galaxy phones and tablets leaked by Samsung Inc. Odin is lightweight but powerful, and worldwide Android users widely use it. To flash the phone’s firmware, you need to put your mobile phone on to the Odin mode. Currently, Odin is only compatible with the Windows platform, but you can use the Heimdall if you need the alternatives for Linux OS or the MAC OS. XDA developers and the Odin android community are trying to give up to date direct downloading links and various usages.
Features of Samsung Odin
- Flash Stock Firmware – With Samsung Odin, you can flash stock firmware on your Samsung mobile phone. So it is extremely useful to come up with a fix in a condition like crash, boot, loop, or any other issues related to the software operations.
- Flash Custom Firmware– Flashing a Custom firmware stands for replacing the content aiming at the firmware’s modifications. Odin permits you for effective processing.
- Flash Recovery File– Like Stock and Custom firmware, flashing Odin provides you the chance for flash Stock or Custom Recovery.
- Flash Kernels– Flashing Stock or Custom Kernels is possible. Notice that you must have Samsung Odin flashable custom kernel and compatible with the Android device.
- Flash Root Package – Samsung Odin can Flash the custom root packages on your android device to let the root access.
Official links to Download Samsung Odin
You will be able to find almost all the Samsung Odin Download links with their respective changelogs. Use the latest version available there or the most suitable version according to your Samsung phone model and firmware.