What is VRoot?
VRoot is a valuable app by using vRoot you can root your Android device. If you want to gain root access to your Android device then this rooting app is very helpful to you. With the help of this app you can gain administrative control of it and can make changes to the settings of its system. It provides a good feature by which you can control of your Android device. There are some application which you want to download in your Android device but due to some reason those applications are impossible to download. With the help of vRoot app you can add all your favorite applications into it.
Some other rooting apps are difficult to control, and provides difficult rooting process which is not easy to understand. But vRoot is very easy to use and provides user friendly interface. By using vRoot app in just one click you can root your Android device.
The app offers a number of other options to you. When you using this vRoot app you will find some other options that are Optimize, Speed Up, Apps, Theme, ROM and Games. You can use these options for improve the performance of your Android device and add new apps and games to it. vRoot app is completely necessary in Chinese language. This is the biggest drawback with this rooting app. In this rooting app there is no support available for other languages and for translating some of its words in English or any other languages of your choice, you will need Google Translate.
Root any Android phone with VRoot software
Step 1 firstly before start the VRoot process backup all the data of your device.
Step 2 Now using vroot download .info download the andry VRoot software and install it.
Step 3 To enable debugging follow ( Settings > Developer Options > USB debugging) on your Android device
Step 4. Open VRoot software and connect the computer and the Android to it.
Step 5. When you connect the computer and Android device it will surely detect your smart phone.
Step 6. For starting the rooting process click on the “Root” button.
Step 7. Now your Android device will automatically reboot and confirm by the VRoot software.
How to install VRoot on an Android smartphone without using a pc?
1. Firstydownload the VRoot Android app on your phone.
2. Now there are two Android version in first case if your Android version is 7 or lower then follow ( settings>>> security/Lock screen and security). And switch on Unknown Sources and click OK on given dialogue box.
3. After this click on the downloaded VRoot APK file.
4. In second case if your Android version is 8 or higher then, follow ( Navigate to settings>> Apps) top right corner of the screen there are three dots. Click on it.and from the dropdown select Special access.
5. Click on Install unknown apps.
6. Now a list is shown searchVRootapk file from this list and enable Allow from this source.
7. Install the VRoot app and launch it.
8. Now click on the agree button.
9. To start rooting process, click on the Get Root Access button.
10. Now the app will check the details of your Android device and communicate with the cloud servers. And the app will search exploits.
11. Finally, VRoot will root your Android device via the exploit identified.
Install VRoot on an Android device using a PC?
1. Download the latest version of VRoot( now which is known as IRoot) on to a windows PC and install it.
2. To enable debugging follow as (Go to settings >>About phone or Go to settings >> About device)
3. Now click on “Build Number” 7 times. When you click on it, you will receive a message “You are a step away from being a developer”.
4. After that the “Developer Options” will be turned on.
5. Now to find the developer option you have to go back to settings in the menu.
6. Next, enable USB Debugging mode from the Developer Options.
7. With the help of USB cable connect your Android device with the computer.
8. On the app interface, you will find the Root button click on it to start rooting.
9. After that your Android device will restart and ask for root permission.
Best VRoot APK features-
1. It is very easy and provide high speed download
2. In just one click you can root with your Android devices.
3. It is available as an installer.
4. It can work for all versions of windows (64/32 bit).
5. It provides simple controls and its rooting process is not difficult.
6. It supports the applications of unlimited third party.
7. It has free wifi hotspots features
8. It provides User- friendly interface.
9. It has powerfully reinforced data backup and recovery.
10. It also provides automatic fast boot mode rooting.