Rooting your Realme device will permit you to use the root applications and give you the ability to customize the Realme UI software to your liking. To root your device, you first need to unlock the Bootloader, so it is an essential part of the rooting process.
- Windows, macOS, or Linux computer.
- Complete backup of the phone’s data before starting the process as it may delete everything from t’s the phone’s storage.
- The phone’s battery must be sufficiently charged up to run the process hassle free.
- Install the latest version of the Realme USB drivers on the computer.
- Use ADB and Fastboot tools on your phone, download the latest Android SDK platform-tools package, and install it on your computer.
- When it is asked to launch the command line window on the computer at the time of instructions.
- All commands in the guide need to be preceded with the “.\” when entering the OS.
Instructions of Realme 6 Pro
Unlock the Bootloader of Realme 6 Pro
- To unlock the Bootloader, go to the settings tab first and then click on the About Phone button and click on the version tab continuously for seven times until the message is displayed “ you are now in Developer Mode.” this will turn on the hidden Developer options on the phone and allow you to access them and turning on the “OEM Unlock” switch.
- The next thing you need to do is validate your Realme 6 Pro Bootloader by using the unlock tool. So for this purpose, download the unlock tool and install the APK on the phone.
- Then launch the unlock tool app and click on the “Start Applying” button. Go to the disclaimer, check the “I have read and agreed to the above content,” and then select the “Submit Application” tab. After 15 minutes, the unlock tool will display the message of “Review Successful.”
- So boot it into the Fastboot mode and then connect it to the computer using a USB cable.
- Enter the command line window to ensure that the computer will communicate with the device over the Fastboot interface.
- The command should be returned to your phone’s ID.
- Type the Fastboot command and press the Enter key to begin the process of bootloader unlocking.
- Use Volume keys to move the selector to the “UNLOCK THE BOOTLOADER” and hit the Power Key to confirm and unlock the Bootloader finally on your device.
- Full data will be wiped off and will reboot the device into the OS.
Root Realme 6 Pro By Using Magisk Manager
- Firstly, download the latest Magisk Manager zip file on your computer.
- Then connect your Realme device to the computer with the USB cable.
- Go to the ” Mount ” menu from the TWRP main screen on your device, and then press the ” Enable MTP” button.
- Transfer the downloaded Magisk file from the computer to the phone’s storage.
- Once transferred, disconnect the phone from the computer and then go back to the main menu of TWRP.
- Hit the install button in TWRP and then browse the location where you have transferred the file.
- Then select the Magisk Manager zip file to add it to the flashing queue of TWRP.
- Finally, swipe the button rightwards at the bottom of the screen to flash the file and root the Realme device using Magisk.
- Once the process of flashing is done, press the “ Reboot System” tab.