What is Magisk?
You are in safe hands! And for the people who are already aware of rooting and know how irritating it is to constantly keep rooting or unrooting your phone to receive the OTA updates.
Magisk is said to be a system less rooting system. It generally means that you can change your phone’s system without modifying the core code. It was developed by Top john wu and was launched in the year 2016, and since then, it has widened its horizons with each passing year. If you wish, you can also install the YouTube Manager by using Magisk that helps the users to run YouTube without advertisements.
Features Of Magisk
- Magisk permits the user to pass Google’s Safety tests.
- Reset Prop will let you make changes to your system prop files, including reading only files to attempt changes in the build.
- Magisk can be easily downloaded on a non-rooted phone, and it can help you root your phone.
What is Magisk Manager?
Magisk Manager is simply a tool that will help you to manage Magisk on your Android Phones. It will help you out in managing the root permissions of your mobile phone and much more.
How to Download Latest Version Of Magisk Manager?
- Firstly, Install the application on your device. You need to enable the Unknown Sources to turn it on and then click on the “Settings” button.
- Enable Unknown Sources.
- Now, repeat the installation process and click on the ‘Install’ button on this message.
- If you have never rooted your device earlier, don’t panic. Just tap the install button.
- It will then ask you to tap the ‘Select method’ tab and then click on the ‘Download Zip only’ button.
- Now, follow the instructions listed below to install the Magisk on your mobile phone.
How to Install the Magisk Latest Version 21.2 on Android?
- Firstly, Download the Team Win Recovery Project, i.e., TWRP. It permits the users to download the third-party firmware and take the backup of the current system.
- Get TWRP Recovery
- Download the Magisk file from the options listed below.
- Download the zip file in your phone’s internal storage, and It’s important to remember the zip file’s location.
- Double-check first that you have installed the TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) on your device, and then Reboot your device into recovery.
- Tap the Install button in TWRP recovery.
- Browse the Magisk.zip on your internal storage, and then click on the ‘Select Storage’ option.
- Install the zip file on your phone, and then wait until it is installed on your phone.
Magisk .zip file has now been successfully installed on your phone; you can now open the file, and then click on the ‘Reboot System’ button and see if it works on your phone or not. You can also download soloop app for your pc.
Steps to introduce Magisk in your Android phone:
1. Mood killer your gadget and boot into TWRP Recovery mode. To do as such, you need to press and hold Volume Down and Power button for some time.
2. From recuperation fundamental menu, you need to tap on ‘Introduce’.
3. Explore to the Magisk compress record which you have saved to gadget stockpiling.
4. Swipe to affirm streak
5. TWRP Recovery begins blazing Magisk on your Android cell phone.
6. Once done, reboot framework.
Well done! You’ve effectively established your Android gadget utilizing Magisk. You’ll discover a Magisk application on your App Drawer affirming the root achievement. Clients can likewise download and introduce Root Cheker application to affirm root access.
Assuming you have any sort of issues during the Magisk establishment measure, do tell us in the beneath remarks. We’ll get back with most potential results. Additionally, share the post with your companions utilizing underneath informal organization fastens and let them acquire root access on their cell phones.