The Snapdragon variant of Samsung Galaxy is not the best option if you wish to perform the system level changes as it is tough to unlock the bootloader. Other than US versions, other variants of snapdragon can be unlocked, and that is why it represents that you can make changes to your phone. The unofficial TWRP Recovery for Samsung devices is also available now. TWRP Recovery will let you install the custom ROMs, Custom Kernels, and many other zip files as well.
Specifications Of Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
- Download the TWRP Recovery for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus
- After downloading TWRP recovery, install it on your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 plus device.
Requirements For Installing TWRP Recovery
- Firstly the very important thing is to unlock the bootloader on your mobile phone.
- Take the complete backup of the data to prevent data loss.
- Knox will be then tripped, and therefore Samsung Pay will not work.
- Download the Odin Tool
- Install the unlock platforms like ADB and Fastboot drivers on the computer.
Steps to Install the TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
- go to the developer options in the setting menu and ensure that the OEM unlocking must be on and greyed out.
- Transfer the downloaded TWRP Recovery and the dm-verity to your PC.
- Boot your Galaxy phone into the Odin Mode and then connect it to a PC by using a USB cable.
- Run the Odin.exe file from the folder.
- Switch to the options button and untick the “Auto Reboot” command in the Odin. Then tap on the AP and locate the TWRP file.
- After the flashing process is completed successfully, reboot your Galaxy phone to the TWRP Recovery mode but does not reboot the phone into the system.
- Go to the Install button, locate the dm-verity file in the TWRP Recovery and then flash it.
- Then go to the Wipe option and then click on the “Format Data” command and then select the Yes to format the data.
- Soon after formatting the data go to the reboot option in the system, and as soon as the screen turns off, long press on the Volume Down and the Bixby button together.
- Lastly, connect your phone to the internet and then set up the device. Go to the developer settings and then check the status of OEM unlock. It should remain on and grey out too.
You have now installed the TWRP Recovery successfully on Samsung Galaxy Note 10 plus Snapdragon variant. With this now, it is easy for you to take the backup, sideload files and install the zip file, and a lot more. You can also install the boot animation of your choice.
Gadget utilizes framework as-root in A-solitary parcel arrangement:
In the event that you plan to root your (d2s) gadget, be exhorted that Magisk will be introduced to the recuperation parcel, not the typical boot segment.
You are accordingly emphatically encouraged to initially root your gadget with Magisk and afterward pre-root a TWRP picture prior to glimmering it to recuperation. The typical way of introducing TWRP before establishing is tricky on this gadget, on the grounds that the Magisk installer doesn’t uphold establishment to recuperation from TWRP. Moreover, earlier establishing of the gadget with Magisk conveys the critical benefit of debilitating different gadget insurance systems that you will in any case have to deal with physically.