This guide will make you learn in detail every step how you can execute these processes easily without any hassle and what are the things you should keep in mind before proceeding towards this procedure.
Things To Keep In Mind
- First of all, you require a microSD card that is compatible with the phone. It is required to store the files and data that needs to be flashed during the complete process.
- During this process, the complete data is in threat of getting erased, so you need to have a complete backup for your data before starting this process of unlocking the bootloader of your Infinix Hot 8 device.
- Sufficient charging of the battery must be there. Otherwise, it can stop and ruin the whole process due to insufficient battery level and getting switched off.
- Unlock Tools like ADB and Fastboot with odin must be required to flash the files on the phone. So download the latest version of them and install these platform-tools on your computer.
- Turn on the USB debugging on your Infinix Hot 8 by using the instructions given in this guide.
- Then enable the OEM Unlock on the phone and then launch the command line window on the computer differently on different Operating Systems.
Steps to Describe Instructions
Unlock Bootloader of Infinix Hot 8
- Firstly go to the settings tab and then click on the About phone repeatedly for seven times and enable the developer options menu and again go back to the settings button > Developer Options and enable the “OEM unlock” button and also “USB Debugging.” Accept any prompt that occurs during this process.
- Now ensure that you have installed the Android platform-tools on the computer. Then launch the command line window (PowerShell and Terminal) in the folder where the other platform tools are installed.
- After this, connect your computer with the Infinix Hot 8 via USB cable.
- You can see the USB icon and the “FASTBOOT” text on your screen.
- Then execute the command to verify whether your phone is communicating with your computer or not over Fastboot Mode.
- The command will then return the phone’s unique device ID.
- When the command gets executed, you will be watching the confirmation prompt on your Phone screen. You have to click on the Volume Up button to confirm and Unlock the Bootloader.
Root Your Infinix Hot 8 By Magisk Manager
- To Root, your phone first goes to the Reboot menu of the TWRP and then click on the Recovery button in the recovery mode.
- The next stage is to go to the “Install” button in TWRP, select the “Mount System.zip” file, and then swipe it to flash the file.
- Then revert to the TWRP main menu and click on the “Install” button again. Browse the storage and then select the Magisk Manager ZIP file and then click on the “ Add More Zips” and choose the Encryption Disabler ZIP file to add it to the flashing queues.
- At last, swipe the button on the screen to flash the zip files and finally root your Infinix Hot 8 device by using Magisk Manager. Once the process of flashing is completed, click on the Reboot System button.
Your Infinix Hot 8 will now boot into the Operating system and should be rooted with the Magisk. To verify whether the rooting process was successful or not, you can go to the app drawer and then launch the Magisk Manager app, where you can install the magisk modules and root the applications.