This guide will help you learn How to Unlock the Bootloader on Realme X50 Pro mobile phone by using the official Unlock Tool and Fastboot commands. Realme device has managed to capture a good portion of the smartphone market by offering powerful mobile phones at affordable price resolution.
An unlocked bootloader is compulsory if you need to flash the custom ROMs, Install a custom recovery like TWRP or root the phone via Magisk Manager.
Requirements Of Unlocking Bootloader Process
- Create a backup of your device whose Bootloader you need to unlock as this process of unlocking it will erase the complete data from your phone’s system storage.
- Your device should be sufficiently charged so that it won’t create a hurdle in the unlocking process as it takes a long time.
- Ensure that you have already installed the latest version of USB drivers for your phone on the computer.
- Download the latest Android SDK platform-tools package and then install it on the computer.
- While following the described instructions, you need to launch the command line window in that same folder where the SDK tools are already installed.
Steps To Unlock The Bootloader
Step 1: Enable The “OEM Unlock” Turn On Your Phone
- It is the first step of the process to enable the “OEM Unlock” then switch on your phone. To perform this activity, go to the settings button and then click on the About Phone option and then click on the version tab continuously for about seven times until it gives you the message that “you are now in Developer Mode” screen. And now you have enabled the hidden “Developer Options” main menu.
- Then, go to the settings button again, select the additional settings tab, click on the Developer Options button on the phone, and then turn On the “OEM Unlock.”
Step 2: Download “Unlock Tool“ and Validate the Bootloader
- In the second step, you have to validate your Realme X50 Pro Bootloader for unlocking purposes. So for that, first download the official Unlock tool and then install the downloaded APK file on the phone.
- Once it is installed, launch the Unlock Tool app and then click on the “Start Applying” button. Then you should go through the disclaimer displayed on the screen, and click on the checkbox that “ I have read and agree to the content above,” and then select the ” Submit application button.
- After 15 minutes, the downloaded Unlock tool will display the message of ” Review Successful.”
Step 3: Begin In-Depth Testing and Reboot the device in Fastboot Mode.
When the bootloader unlocking request gets approval, you can begin the Bootloader Unlocking Process on your Realme X50 Pro device. To begin with this process, now select the option of “ Begin In-Depth Test” in the Unlock Tool app. On doing so, your Realme device will then reboot into the Fastboot Mode automatically.
Step 4: Unlock your Real me X50 Pro Bootloader By Using Fast boot Mode
- This command-line should then revert your device’s unique ID, and if it does not do so, ensure yourself that you have the correct USB drivers installed with you, or you should try using the different USB port on your system.
- The next step is to type the following commands in the command line and then click on the “ Enter” button to begin the process of bootloader Unlocking.
- The moment you enter the command in the command line, a confirmation message will be then prompted on the phone’s screen and then use the Volume Keys to move the selector to “ UNLOCK THE BOOTLOADER” and then hold the Power Key to confirm and finally unlock the Bootloader on your Realme X50 Pro 5G device. Your phone will reboot automatically.