Download Odin Tool For Windows
You wish to flash the stock ROM on your Samsung device, you wish to download Odin software. Odin is a flashing tool for Samsung Android devices such as Galaxy A50, A70, J7, J7 Prime, S9, S10, Note 10, etc.
Odin tool is also available for PC. Specifically, we can work on Windows 7, 8, and 10. Odin can be used to fix the boot loop issues or any other problem on Samsung devices.
Supported OS for Odin
- Windows XP
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
What is Odin Software?
Odin is a Samsung flashing tool required for system changes, such as installing custom recoveries, flashing custom ROMs, and rooting Samsung Android phones. So if you need to perform any of the tasks on a Samsung phone, you have to use Odin software.
How to Download Odin Flash Tool?
You know that Odin Flash Tool is a very helpful tool for flashing Samsung devices. So, to Download Odin on your PC, you can select a particular version from the different links available on the sites.
- Download the latest version of USB drivers to connect the Samsung device to the PCs.
- Turn on the developer option on your smartphone.
- Odin Tool works on Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7/8/8.1, and Windows 10 as well.
- Download SamFirm to download the official Samsung Firmwares.
- Phone battery must be charged sufficiently.
How to Install Odin Software?
After the supported version of Odin Tool for your PC is downloaded, then follow the steps listed below:
- Extract Zip file by using a Zip opener such as WinRAR.
- Open the Extracted folder.
- You will find the “ Odin.exe” file in the folder.
- Double click the exe file and run it.
- The user can also run it as the administrator who is recommended.
How To Use Odin Tool?
After downloading Odin Flash Tool, ensure that a full backup is taken of your device before installing any firmware or custom ROM on Samsung phones.
- Firstly, download the firmware file for your phone from any trusted sources such as SamMobile, or you can even use the same firm.
- Extract the downloaded Firmware file from your device
- Click on the BL and load the BL file similarly for other files like AP, CP, AND CSC. You may have to wait for the other loading files too.
- Turn off your device and then press and hold the Volume Down, Power, and Home button altogether and boot into the Odin mode. If it displays the warning message, press the Volume Up button.
- Connect the phone by using the USB cable. The “ added” message will be shown in the log file.
- Then click on the start button. It would take a few minutes, so you have to wait for the completion of the process.
- Lastly, it will display a success message, and the device will automatically boot into the system.