This guide is for those who want to capture a moment on their Windows laptop. If you’re going to capture any important information displayed on the windows screen, go with these simple methods.
If you think that screenshots were only meant for Android devices, then my dear friend, I would be really happy to take you out from this myth and make it clear that screenshots can also be taken on the windows computer. Taking screenshots does not require any hard task; you have to push some buttons, and within seconds, your screenshots will be saved.
How To Take Screenshot On Windows 10?
When you capture the screenshot on Windows 10, then the screenshots are automatically saved to the folder on your laptop or a desktop. The only way which is a little problematic is that no text is indicated that your screenshot has been saved. So you have to use the command to take the screenshot and hope that your screenshot has been taken and saved.
- Click on the Windows button and the print button simultaneously.
This will automatically save the screenshot to a destinated folder located in the pictures library. This method of the screenshot will capture the whole screen.
By Using an already installed app on the windows computer called Snipping Tool.
- Go to the Search Zone on the laptop or a desktop.
- Then search for and open the Snipping Tool.
- Click on the “New” Tab.
With this tool’s help, you can select the part of the screen that you want to capture. Use your mouse to select the particular part of the screen that you want to screenshot. Then don’t forget to save your screenshot after probably editing.
How To Take Screenshot On Windows XP?
Windows XP method of screen capturing is quite different from windows 10. So, while using Windows XP, follow these simple steps to take the screenshots. There are two methods of taking screenshots on windows XP.
- Click on the “PrtScr” tab on the keyboard to copy the image, and also it will capture your entire screen.
- Then search and open the Application paint.
- On your Windows XP and then tap the Control and V button simultaneously to paste the copied image.
- Lastly, save the image to any of the folders of your choice by using the save as option on “paint.”
- Click the Alt and the Print Screen button simultaneously.
- Then open the “Paint” app to paste and save the image.
How To Take Screenshot On Windows 7?
If you use Windows 7 OS, you also screenshot a particular area on your computer screen, and this can be done by using the snipping tool as mentioned for windows ten. The following simple steps will access the snipping tool:
Steps To open the Snipping Tool on Windows 7
- Firstly, go to the Start button and click on it.
- Then select the “All Programs” tab.
- The next step is to select the Accessories button.
- And lastly, select the Snipping Tool from the list of accessories.
Steps To Perform Screenshot On Windows 7
- Open the Snipping Tool app.
- Then click on the “New” button.
- Select the area of your screen which you want to capture.
- Click on the “Save” button.