Many users are unaware of the backup process. It sometimes becomes a very difficult process to Backup the data. Here we will discuss all how to back up your Samsung smartphones with the official program. On almost every Samsung smartphone, you will find that one Application remains common, i.e., “ Samsung Smart Switch.” What is the Samsung Smart Switch? Will we discuss it later? But yes, the Backup process seems to be a very tough job, and for Samsung Smartphones on the computer, the user will need this Application Samsung Smart Switch. With the help of this Application, you can easily take the Backup of most of your stuff, including videos, photos, contacts, messages, and documents.
How to Boost Up Samsung Smartphones For The Better Performance
There can be many reasons to create a Backup, but most importantly, a Backup keeps your important files, documents, images, and videos safe.
- A windows-based or a MAC computer. As Smart Switch Application is available for Both platforms.
- Android 4.3 or an upper version of it.
- A USB cable
- Install the USB drivers, but Samsung Kies software is already there on your phone. You can skip to downloads this.
- Smart Switch Application
Samsung released the smart switch application to help the users synchronize the data to the other devices. Now the devices have everything that users expect from the PC Suite Application. Smart Switch Application has been updated so well that it has multiple functionalities. It is not just a synchronization application, but the user can also back up and restore the data on their mobile phones. Even the recent updates to the Application has brought more capabilities. This app can directly update the firmware of the phone. Smart Switch Application is an official application, and also it does not cost you anything. It is free to use, and it is designed to reduce efforts while creating Backup.
Steps to Create Backup Of Samsung Smartphones
Application has the Two Versions.
- The Mobile Version: this version helps to synchronize the data between the different devices. If you switch to other smartphones, you can use this Application to transfer the data from one phone to another.
- PC Version: this version is very helpful towards creating the Backup and the update process. And that is the reason the PC Version is recommended for Backup purposes.
Instructions to Backup
Install Smart Switch Application On the PC with odin software
- Firstly, download and install the Application on the computer.
- Then open the Application.
Customize your Backup
- Access the preference settings to create a custom backup through which you can decide what to Backup or not.
- Access the preference setting by clicking on the More options available at the extreme right top of the screen.
- Click to see further options.
- Customize Backup on Samsung smartphones
- Click on the preference option button.
- Then choose the types of things that you need to be included in the backup files.
Back your smartphone
- Lastly, set the preferences that you might need to start the backup process.
- Click on the backup button and follow the on-screen instructions. Then the smart switch application will take some time to create a backup of your smartphone.
- The time it takes completely depends upon the data’s size to be backed up, so wait patiently for the backup process to complete.
- And that’s it now the Backup has successfully created a backup of the phone on the computer.